It’s time once again to share new market links. Click to go to the guidelines for each publication.
Disclaimer: I post these links as a way of sharing the market information I find as I am working. This does not mean I endorse them. Please research all markets before submitting any material.
- Western New York Family is a regional parenting magazine. Each month has a theme which repeats annually. Note: They prefer full articles to queries. Consult their guidelines for full submission details.
- Each monthly issue of Family Tree Magazine caters to readers with an interest in family history and genealogy.
- Is there a recipe for Chicken Soup for the Soul stories? Yes, you’ll find it in their guidelines. They look for stories of 300-1200 words from writers of all ages. Be sure to check out the section that lists possible book titles for a clearer target of what to submit.
- Pill Hill Press has open calls for various anthologies. Some pay, some don’t. Be sure to read all the terms and check the submission deadlines before submitting.
- Spirit is the in-flight magazine of Southwest Airlines targeted at “the upscale consumer.” They accept both fiction and nonfiction for the specific departments detailed in their guidelines.
Want to find more markets? Click here.
Don’t miss an update. Scroll down and click “Sign me up!” to receive e-mail notification of new posts.