The third annual International Freelancers’ Day Conference will be held on September 21, 2012. It’s completely free and in the past the video presentations have been well worth the time I’ve invested watching them. Here’s a list of this year’s sessions. Some of them run at the same time, meaning you will have to pick and choose:
- The “Factor of 3” Challenge: Achieving Uncommon Success by Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone presented by Ed Gandia.
- “Unstuck: How to Get (And Keep) Your Creativity Flowing presented by Noah Scalin.
- How to Be Amazing When You Suck at Selling presented by Tiphani Montgomery.
- “How to Thrive as a Free Agent in the Upvoming Era of Independent Wor Arrangments” presented by Erik Vonk.
- “Anatomy of a Winning Proposal” presented by Ilise Benun.
- “Practically Painless Prospecting” presented by Steve Slaunwhite.
- “How to Pumpkin Plan Your Business – A Secret Farming Method the Entrepreneurs Can Exploit to Grow Colossally Successful Businesses” presented by Mike Michalowicz
- “5 Facebook Marketing Strategies to Create More Engagement, Set Yourself Up as an Authority and Attract Hot Leads” presented by Amy Porterfield.
- “True Strengths + The Metrics of Ease: Why Being Well Rounded is Highly Overrated.” Presented by Danielle Laporte.
- “3 Steps for Becoming the “Go To” Person in Your Field” presented by Laura Roeder.
- “Super Conditions for Greatness” presented by Dyana Valentine.
- “Don’t Leave Money on the Table! 13 Negotiation Tips to Earn More” presented by Carol Tice.
- “Designing an Abundant Life” presented by Peleg Top.
Learn more about the International Freelancers’ Day conference sessions and schedule and sign up on their website. The conference is free, but you must register to attend.